Monday, December 2, 2013

Really good Greek Food @ Poseidon, Munich

We spent a couple of days in Munich to visit our friends Bali and Brooke who took us to this little Greek Restaurant called Poseidon. It was my first time having Greek Food in Germany and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The menu was very similar to many Greek Restaurants in Toronto but the preparation of the food was much better.

Poseidon


Fish Soup
Greek Style Fish Soup


Grilled Octopus
Grilled Octopus


Baked Mussels
Baked Mussels


Grilled Seabass
Grilled Seabass


Grilled Seafood Platter
Grilled Seafood Platter


Meat Platter
Meat Platter


I really enjoyed my meal at Poseidon. The Grilled Octopus was one of the best I've had. The meat was tender and had a nice charcoal flavor that was complemented with a simple balsamic vinaigrette. Another favorite of mine was their Seabass which was simply grilled with Olive Oil and Salt. Anyone visiting Munich that might want to try something else besides German Food should consider paying Poseidon a visit.


Food: 4.5/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price: $$$ (Approximately USD $30 per person)


Contact Information
Overview:
My friends brought me to this Greek Restaurant in Munich and it was amazing. The Grilled Octopus and Grilled Seabass was one of the best I've ever had.

Contact Information:
Address: Leonrodstraße 85, 80636 Munich, Germany
Phone:+49 89 18979623

No comments: